Monday, October 13, 2008

Love this Cleaner!


A few months ago when I first spotted Green Works- Clorox's new cleaner- on the shelf at Wal-Mart, I was SO EXCITED! Clorox was actually making attempts to be green- GREAT! I was a little leary that they might just be jumping on the green bandwagon with a new spiffy label. But I read the ingredients and it looked pretty good- really good actually. So I tried it out and I LOVE it! I use it to clean BOTH the bathrooms and the kitchen. The scent is a nice clean scent with a touch of lime. It's not perfumy- so it works great for both areas. I hate using a perfumy scent in the kitchen. I hate perfumy scents in general actually. Green Works works great on the granite counter tops also. Makes them really shiny. It does leave a haze on windows and mirrors though- but they make a window cleaner, which works great too.

And here's the best part-- They also have formed an alliance with the Sierra Club. Here's a quote taken off the Green Works website:
"One of the Sierra Club's primary goals is to foster vibrant, healthy communities with clean water and air that are free from pollution," said Sierra Club Executive Director Carl Pope. "Products like Green Works™ help to achieve this goal in the home. We're looking forward to working with Clorox and the Green Works™ team to promote a line of natural cleaning products for consumers who are moving toward a greener lifestyle."

It's so nice to know that the Sierra Club and I think the same about the Green Works line of products. Next I'm going to try the dishwashing liquid!

No comments:

Followers